Everything you need to know about our ticketing service
Ticketline is one of Europe's largest and most established primary ticket agencies, selling millions of tickets, for thousands of events every year. As the UK's largest independent ticket agent and one of the UK's market leaders for over 30 years, they have the experience to deliver a world class service, whilst possessing a flexible & personal approach.
The small print:
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the circumstances described below: * If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged. * If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event , namely a change of the venue or headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However if you are unable to attend the revised event only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. If the tickets have not been posted out, the processing fee will also be refunded. * There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket. * For any refund of face value you will be required to return the tickets, or receipt of which we will make the refund. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. Tickets should be returned by secure post to Ticketline, PO Box 4061, Manchester, M60 1YT. * Refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the date of the revised event or 1 week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. We are unable to receive tickets that are received after this time.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets by secure post.
- When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significally changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the booking was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
- It is the responsibilities of our customers to inform Ticketline of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
- Although Ticketline will use their best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment and venues is usually prohibited.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or torturous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
- Tickets are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets at a higher price than purchased, this includes tickets being resold to the public at an inflated price including via auction sites such as EBAY. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
- If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit/debit card must be presented on collection. The cardholder’s signature will be required on collection.
- There is no standard dispatch time for tickets as tickets for different events have different dispatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Ticketline’s control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue and will inform you accordingly.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- If tickets dispatched by secure delivery are returned as “addressee unknown”, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- No food or beverages are permitted to be brought into The University of Worcester Arena by customers (save in limited circumstances or medical grounds) or limited in relation to Events taking place at the Venue’s discretion. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase at events within the Arena.
If you have any enquires regarding our box office services please contact Jessica Harford the University Arena Events & Box Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org